Tabs

Thursday, July 24, 2008

My Large Ear of Corn

July 24, 2008
Yesterday was our 1 year 1 month anniversary! Yay! We like to celebrate all those little ones, it's fun! Not too much has changed up here. Matt and I are excited for this weekend. His tennis team made it into Districts so we will be having a tennis weekend! He has one match tomorrow, two on Saturday and two on Sunday. I will definitely have to try and take some pictures over the weekend. Blogs are more fun to read when there's pictures! :)
Tomorrow morning Matt and I are going to go to his school and work on decorating his classroom. Yay! He's so excited to start his teaching job. Yesterday we had to go to a "benefits fair" and sign up for health insurance, life insurance, etc., which made it more real and he is stoked! So be thinking about him as the school year rolls around. I know he'll be awesome with the kids and it is such a perfect job for him!
Paiton is doing really well. I obviously don't know what other babies are like, but she is very active it seems! She is constantly rolling and moving and kicking. Now you can see it on the outside of my stomach too! It's fun to watch and we will sit and stare at my stomach waiting for her to do something. Matt is already so in love with her - he's going to be the best daddy! We can't wait! And of course we need to know what size she is this week soooo - she's the length of a large ear of corn! I love corn! How perfect! My little strawbaby is growing up so fast!!

No comments: