I have one word for today - ugh! Last night P woke up wide awake at 2am. She laid and talked until sometime close to 7am. That is five hours we were up! Ugh! She fell asleep around 7 and slept until 10. That is after I took her sleep sack away and put her back in her swaddle blanket. She has figured out how to take her binky out of her mouth and can only put it back in sometimes. So when she can't get it back in she cries. So I figured what else to do but tie up my kids arms! Then she has been really fussy all day. We are talking hyperventilating screaming complete with tears and sweat. Not to mention what Paiton was doing! But seriously, not sure if this is all teething or what but nothing seems to help! Any ideas would be appreciated. And thanks to my mom for spending her lunch break listening to us both cry and making me feel better. :) You rock Mom!
Tonight has been much better. We went to watch Matt ref some boys basketball games at school. Turns out it was some sort of Jamboree and it was madness so we didn't stay long. Then we had pizza for dinner, surprise surprise, because I never have time to A) clean the kitchen and B) find or make food. It's hard to figure out how to do things all while carrying a small screaming child.
Paiton is doing everything in her power to ensure she stays an only child. I am listening Paiton, I hear ya! :)
Well, now that she is quiet and ASLEEP I am going to go snuggly my precious baby. The one who won't sleep in her own bed and who pushes me off the edge of mine so that by morning she is laying completely sideways and my head is resting on the edge of her crib next to me instead of on my bed. Not kidding. Ask Matt.
Good night :)
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Oh wow! This all sounds way too familiar..
Keiti is the biggest binky baby and still to this day she will NOT sleep without it! So if it falls out of the crib, she will scream until we give it back to her.
And about not being able to clean or cook- i never was able to do that either when keiti was a baby. it seems so hard with one baby, and if paiton ever lets you make another kid, once you have 2 kids, you will think that having one kid was so much easier
Post a Comment