Tabs

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Mini Update

Matt has his final test tomorrow at 8 am!! Everyone be thinking about him and wishing him luck!! I know he will rock it!
We hung out with Mom, Dad, Spencer, and Cami today and didn't do too much. Then we came home so that Matt could continue studying! Thanks for your good luck texts mom, it made Matt happy to know you were thinking about him! I will let you all know how he does as soon as we find out!
We think Paiton may be getting more teeth; her schedule has been all weird lately. She won't nap anymore and has been really cranky and crabby. She is still just as cute as ever though! She has gotten the hang of rolling both ways now and it is so fun to watch! When she is on her stomach she tries to get up on her knees and it is so cute to watch her learn new things. She also loves to put her arms up over her head as we all applaud and say "So Big!" She thinks that is pretty neat!
I don't have any new pictures (I know! Gasp!) But I keep forgetting to put the camera in the diaper bag. I do however have a picture I photoshopped. Dad was not happy with the darkness of my picture so he fixed it and sent it to me but I couldn't get it opened for some reason so I just fixed it myself. Here you go Dad :)
Hopefully that's a little better!
We are waiting for the weather to warm up here so we can go to Roaring Springs! It has been low 70's and raining on and off for the last week at least and we're so tired of it! It's supposed to be summer but so far it sucks!
We are also looking forward to our trip to San Diego to see everyone in a couple weeks! Woohoo! The 19 hour drive with a 7 month old should be interesting....SEVEN MONTH OLD! Did you catch that? Paiton will be 7 months on Saturday! Oh my goodness how time flies!
On a separate note Matt has decided to join Bentley in the not shaving department. He is determined not to shave or cut his hair all summer. He wants to return to school as a bagman. Not sure why but be sure that there will be lots of teasing and pictures to come....

No comments: