Tabs

Monday, May 16, 2011

A few more pictures

Before anything else I do have to say what a lifesaver Matt has been. He was off last week to help me and it was great. He did everything - got me water, diapers, clothes, blankets, fed me, took Paiton potty, gave Paiton her baths, got her dressed, played with her, watched the kids so I could actually shower, did all the yard work, took care of the dogs, etc. It makes my eyes water to think of how much he helped me. I give him a hard time and tell him that when he's home from work he gets in the way of Paiton and I's routine, however he became a crucial part of our new "family of 4" routine, and we are missing him a lot today.
Matt - thanks for being awesome. You totally made having a second baby seem like less of a big deal and it was so much easier with all of your help. I don't know what I would have done without you. I can't wait for 2 weeks from now when you're out of school for the summer and we get to have you home for a few weeks. Your help means more to me than I can tell you. We love you.

Here are just some random pictures from my phone that I thought I'd share:
Paiton showing us her Yoga moves at Ema's house

Sleepy boy!!

Paiton and Quinn when we got home from the hospital
Whoooo's this!?
Nap time in the hospital
I thought this was both sad and hilarious at the same time. Poor Quinn, humiliated in the tanning bed!
Holding his fingers like Paiton used to.

Paiton holding Baby Quinny in the hospital
Can't give him enough kisses!
Before Quinn was born we went downtown for lunch with Ema, Uncle Brian, Aunt Rhonda, and Nannie. Paiton had a lot of fun.
It wasn't warm but she braved the fountain and got soaked anyway!

1 comment: