I can't believe my sweet baby boy is TWO MONTHS OLD!! It doesn't seem possible. Tomorrow will mark his 10th week of life!! Crazy!
This was him on his 9 week birthday:
He is so smiley and sweet. He LOVES his sister and she LOVES him. They can't get enough of each other. The first thing Pation says when she wakes up is "Where is Quinny?" she always tells him "I missed you while I was snoozing!" It is VERY sweet. She has never said a mean word or done a mean thing to him. She is very loving and kind. Last night she absolutely melted my heart when she said "Thank you for my baby brother. I love him soooo much." She is a very special girl!
Last week Matt's Grandma Genevieve (Paiton's Great Grandma Genevieve = Triple G), Aunt Jennifer, and cousin Ryan came to visit from California. We were glad we got to spend a little time with them. One day we went to Roaring Springs, we thought Ryan would like it. He and Matt went on every single ride and did everything at the water park that day. :) I think they both had fun!
Paiton sure did. So much so, in fact, that she crawled in Quinn's canopy and took a little nap!
Rocking the cool shades:
And Quinn rocking his!
On the Fourth of July Quinn turned 2 months and the whole country celebrated with him! ;)I think Quinn is looking quite "Lurcooky" in this picture:
The next day he had his 2 month check up!

He shocked us with his weight! He weight 12 lb. 2 oz.! That puts him in the 60%, which is much better than the less than 20% he was in at his 2 week check up! He definitely filled out! He was 22 3/4 inches long putting him in the 50%. An average boy! He was totally healthy and got his shots. Matt got one too! Pertussis has made a come back and is very, VERY dangerous to babies. It was really important to me that Matt get his vaccination, especially since he works with grimy kids every day! ;) Both my boys were so brave with their shots!

He shocked us with his weight! He weight 12 lb. 2 oz.! That puts him in the 60%, which is much better than the less than 20% he was in at his 2 week check up! He definitely filled out! He was 22 3/4 inches long putting him in the 50%. An average boy! He was totally healthy and got his shots. Matt got one too! Pertussis has made a come back and is very, VERY dangerous to babies. It was really important to me that Matt get his vaccination, especially since he works with grimy kids every day! ;) Both my boys were so brave with their shots! Clean baby!
I am hoping to be able to start swimming again at the Racquet Club at night. Well Paiton found my goggles and insisted on wearing them the rest of the night. :)
Paiton got extremely tired in the car one day.

My beautiful girl!
Quinn taking a nap with Titi
Just being cute! Those eyes melt me!

Quinn meeting Triple G for the first time
Paiton playing in the pool with Kylie:
Hi!
Boy cousins - Ethan and Quinn
This is a little bit older of a picture, but Quinn is wearing his SUPER cute hedgehog onesie from Nannie!!
Last weekend there was a big car show in Boise and a Cruise downtown Saturday night. Matt's dad put his Mustang in it and we went down to ride in it. It was a lot of fun! Paiton got to ride in in too, top down and everything! It was being filmed and shown on TV so we told Paiton to wave because she was going to be a famous movie star and her response was "Well what movie am I in?" ;)
I LOVE this picture and I think I know someone else who will too - Grandpa Chris!!
Paiton loves Grandpa's car and talks about wanting to ride in it. We have taken her a couple times, she thinks it's pretty cool. She knows it's a Mustang and throughout the car show when another Mustang would drive past she would yell "Mustang!" and point at it!
Ready to go for her cruise!
Quinn enjoyed his first cruise. ;) He slept through all of the engine revving except for when it was time to eat, then he ate and went back to sleep!
Grandpa, Grandma, and Paiton coming around!
Paiton and Kylie hanging out:
Popcorn break!
LOVE my boy so so much!
On our walk back to the car we stopped so Paiton could play in the water fountain!
Quinn is still SUCH a good baby. He hasn't been feeling good the last few days and has been pretty fussy. He can't get enough of chewing on his hand and I hope, HOPE he isn't teething already. Paiton got her first tooth at 3 months and I would like Quinn to wait a little longer!! He is so happy and so sweet. I don't know what I did without him. He definitely completes our family.
And as always Paiton is keeping us on our toes with her wit! Here's a couple examples:
~We were out driving one day and Matt had to slam on his breaks. Paiton's response "Whoa! Slow down there buddy!"
~We were driving another day and Paiton said "Mom! I want to go to that owl place!" After looking around we realized "that owl place" was in fact Hooters. When I told her we weren't going there she replied "Good. That owl really freaks me out." Hahaha!!
Paiton will be starting preschool on August 30th. She is more than ready! She has been asking to go to school since she was just little and she can't wait. She will be going to Carolanne's - where Brandon, Spencer, and Cami all went! We are pretty excited for her to start that, I know she will just love it. And let's be honest, I'm pretty excited to get her "school supplies". :)





No comments:
Post a Comment