She weighs in at a whopping 29 pounds! ;) She is in the < 5% for height and weight, which is right where she's always been. She's just petite, which is definitely better than being big when you're a girl!!
She didn't have to get any shots, woohoo!! She was very happy about that, and in fact told the nurse as soon as she walked in "Well, I'm all healthy today so there's no need to give me any shots!"
Ha!
I managed to not get one single picture of her in her little gown they had her wear. Whoops!
But trust me, it was really cute with her little bum hanging out ;)
We talked about preschool and kindergarten and I got her take on sending Pai to kindergarten early. She suggests not doing it for lots of reasons, one being that they will be in school for many, many more years, and if I enjoy having her home with me I may as well let her enjoy one more year of not being in Kindergarten! She said she believes she's already ready to go academically but that it will only benefit her to wait until it's time age-wise. Everything else was fine and good and healthy! She's a champion! ;)
I did, however, get a picture of Q doing good standing at the doctor's office:

After the doctor we headed to Planet Kid with the cousins!
It was lots of fun and the kids loved it. I tried not to have a heart attack over the disgusting germs that I know fester in there. Sick. Brandon and I covered the kids in hand sanitizer. It smelled like pee and sweaty feet. As long as the kids don't get Mumps or something, we'll go back another time. ;)

















No comments:
Post a Comment