Tabs

Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day

I hope everyone had a good Father's Day! I know we did. We kind of had a Father's Day weekend actually!
On Saturday we went to the Farmer's Market with Mom and Dad and Cameron, and of course the dogs! Then we went to watch an autocross and that was really fun. Then we headed to this cool park in Meridian where Matt's work was having a BBQ.
Sunday Paiton and I made Matt breakfast (he wanted bacon and orange juice!) and gave him one of his presents - a black carbon fiber dog tag type necklace with an engraving on the back that said Love, P.L.M. He really loved it! Then we headed to Mom and Dad's where Matt washed his car with his new Mr. Clean Autodry and used all the stuff I had gotten him for another present. Then Matt, me, Dad, Grandpa, and Spencer headed downtown to a car show that they hold every Father's Day. It was really hot out there on the pavement - finally! Heat!! Then we headed back home and had a BBQ at Grandma and Grandpa's. We ate hamburgers and sausages and played croquet! I'll put some pictures up so that you can all feel like you were part of the festivities!!

Grandpa and Dane sitting in the yard
Mommy and Daddy :)

Me and my Mom!

Me, Amy, and Dane

Grandpa and the car he was trying to win Grandma

Matt, Dad, and Grandpa watching golf

Me and Mom manning the grill

Me and Daner
Matt and Dane

No comments: