Tabs

Thursday, June 26, 2008

June 26, 2008

I can't believe it's already almost July! Our summer here JUST started and it's almost July! Crazy! Just wanted to let everyone know that we registered at Babies R Us! It was a lot of fun!! If you want to see the stuff we picked you can go to babiesrus.com and search by my name. I didn't get all the stuff on there that I needed, I need my mom to help with that! So we'll be going back sometime to finish it up!
Last night we were at Mom and Dad's using their washing machine (ours broke a few weeks ago along with a million other things that went wrong) and they all got to feel Paiton kick! She goes crazy at night while I'm watching TV and it's sooo funny! So they finally got to feel her moving around in there.

No comments: