Tabs

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

1.17 pounds!

I had another appointment yesterday. I had to have another ultrasound because they couldn't get all the measurements last time. It took awhile this time - little Paiton is as stubborn and sassy as her mama! Uh oh!! We managed to get all the measurements but one. They couldn't measure my cervix because I was having contractions. I have been having them for a few weeks now, the ultrasound tech didn't seem too worried but I am! I'm going to call the doctor today and find out what is causing them. The tech also told us that P weighs 1.17 pounds! She's growing so big!!
Cameron went with me and liked getting to see Paiton roll around in there! She sure is active. She didn't stop moving the entire time. We were cracking up because Paiton would pull her legs in to her chest and then kick them out really hard. She was doing that over and over! It was pretty funny. We got another picture of her little profile and she is already the most beautiful baby I've ever seen! She has the cutest little button nose! I also made the tech check to make sure that she is still a girl - and she is!! Yay!! I got another "girl" picture haha.
Just wanted to update everyone. My family left to go to Virginia today to visit Brandon, Carissa, and Cadon! We are super jealous but hope they have fun!!

2 comments:

Bates Fam said...

Hi Friend! I got your email! I am so excited for you guys and just wanted to let you know that I check your blog often to see how things are going with you and Paiton! I am so excited for you-

jill langston kaufusi said...

Enjoy your peace and quiet while you still can! And being able to go anywhere you want whenever you want..

I can't believe how tiny you are still! Looking good!