Tabs

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Finger lickin good

Time for new pictures! Our little angel is going to be 4 months old next Friday! Holy cow!
I don't know if I have posted this before, but instead of sucking her thumb Paiton sucks her index finger. It's pretty cute. Sometimes it's her index and middle finger together. Although she majorly prefers her binky the fingers work too :)
I took some pictures of it to put in her baby book...




Also yesterday Paiton was just fascinated with her outfit. She kept holding her arms out and looking at the pattern on the sleeve. It was just too cute and I finally got a picture of her doing it!
This weekend we are staying at my mom and dad's while Matt and his dad paint our entire downstairs before carpet next weekend! Wow, it's coming up! Woohoo! Thanks guys!

1 comment:

Brooke and Brad Arnold said...

That's cute, Wes sucks his fingers like that too, too funny, they have so many similarities. Check my blog out too, I updated and posted something special for you. LOL