Tabs

Monday, March 9, 2009

Matt loves Phil Collins

I have been a bad blogger. Bad bad. We have been busy. (P.S. The title of this blog is true. 100%. We had to sit in the car in the garage tonight when we got home and listen to "I can feel it, comign in the air tonight." Haha. I love my Matty. He makes me laugh.)
This weekend Matt and his dad spent lots of time painting our downstairs! It looks GORGEOUS. It looks so so nice and I can't wait until our carpet gets put in THIS WEEKEND and it looks brand new! Woohoo! So exciting.
So here are some pictures of the nastiness pre-paint:

And here are some post paint!:
Now that I posted it I'm not sure you can see the difference...but trust me, it's huge!

I also tried to capture a picture of Paiton's wet hair to show that it's curly! You can't really tell but she has beautiful curly hair. That she'll hate!

We spent the night at my parent's house Saturday night so we wouldn't have to breathe the fumes. Then Sunday night we came home, but I, shortly after arriving home, re-packed all our stuff and took Pai back to my parents for fear that she would breathe in the fumes and die in her sleep. Yes, I spent an hours online researching paint fumes. No, I did not find a suitable answer to my worries. Yes, I am paranoid and would have spent all night staring at her to ensure that she remained breathing. Yes, I probably still will anyway. It's how I roll. ;)

Paiton is getting so big. She will be four months, FOUR MONTHS, on Friday. That's one third of a year. I can't believe it. It's true when they say time flies after you have kids. I can't believe it's been that long since we brought our angel baby home from the hospital. Here's a cute post-bath picture of her. We love her so much and it is impossible to recount to you the joy this little lady has brought into our life.
Today I made cookies as Matt requested. I put Paiton in her seat to watch me and she did really good! However shortly after taking this picture I began bartering with her to quit screaming. "P, if you stop crying Mommy will eat lots of cookies before I feed you next! Mmmm!!"
She has also learned to make funny noises with her mouth. It's so cute. I'll try to get a video of it.

2 comments:

Brooke and Brad Arnold said...

So cute, I would have been the same way about the paint fumes, LOL.

Christine said...

I can't believe she is 4 months old!! Geez time really does fly! She is such a doll...i want to meet her! We should take the babies to Rafiki (it is literally right by my house) and we can drink coffee while they play with toys! (Or while we hold them and wish they were old enough to play! haha) You are a cute momma...I am so paranoid about stuff like that too! Paint fumes= BAD AIR. Its kinda like second hand smoke...remove the baby from the death trap!! :)