Tabs

Friday, March 13, 2009

Roller Baby!

HAPPY 4 MONTH BIRTHDAY PAITON!
Paiton had her 4 month doctor's appointment yesterday and it went really well! She now weighs 14 pounds and 2 ounces. She is 24 inches long - two feet tall!! The doctor was asking me all sorts of questions and she asked me if Paiton can roll. I said no, that she had done it a couple times on the bed but I think it was more the bed swallowing her than anything. She put Paiton on her tummy and BOOM! She rolled right over! It was awesome. Dr. Zieba said "I love it when they do that!" I almost cried!
Then it was time for two shots and one oral vaccine. P didn't cry during the first shot but she did for the second. Then she was fine once I picked her up! She did good the rest of the day.
Here are a couple pictures of P doing tummy time before we left for the doctor:


We also spent a few hours last night moving EVERYTHING from downstairs (all of our furniture and everything out of the closets - ugh!) to the upstairs and laundry room so that they could tear out our old carpet today. Here's what my upstairs looks like now:

Not to mention that my laundry room is full as well!
Here are just some cute pictures of P:




Well I also have exciting news! Mom bought me and Cami tickets to the Taylor Swift concert today! Woohoo!! We are going to enter the T Shirt contest, and get there on time this time! Can't wait to hang with my sis!!

2 comments:

Brooke and Brad Arnold said...

What a cutie, I love her little bouncy seat too, I wish Wes' had toys on it like that.

Stacie and Jared said...

James was 6 pounds 10 ounces. he is now a little over seven. He does look bigger in the pics than he really was. I think it was all the blankies!