Yay! We have carpet that is not 100 years old and stained and disease infested! HOORAY! Ok, I don't know if any of those things are true but they easily could be. :) And yes, I have pictures!
Let's see what I have to update from the last time....we spent the weekend at my parents house while they installed the carpet and painted the ground. Matt and Spencer then celebrated a new Xbox game that came out by hanging out at our house, drinking energy drinks, and making middle of the night Taco Bell runs! Love my boys! They're too funny.
Here is a picture of Pai being oh so big! She is really good at standing (with help of course, no we're not trying to have a circus baby here) and she loves to show off, as seen in this goofy grin! Her Papa loves to play with her and make her do funny tricks! And boy does she love her Papa!

I am really bummed because she won't roll over anymore :( She did once to show her daddy and once to show Nana and Papa, but that's it! No more since then! She screams bloody murder during her tummy time. The doc wants 30 minutes of tummy time a day. I get about 2 before the screaming starts and about 4 minutes of screaming before I decide that I don't care if she ever rolls or crawls and I pick her up!
Ok folks here it is! Our carpet before new carpet!!

And after!!!!!!!

You can't tell but it's amazing. Trust me! The house looks and smells brand new. We seriously feel like we're living in a brand new house. It is just so fun. We decorated the room down there differently and put all of P's toys in it. She can lay and play and I can sit on the floor by her without worrying about what it is we're sitting on. It is great and I am so thrilled and happy with it!
Here is a picture I meant to post last time of Paiton doing tummy time. What a doll face.

Today Paiton and I got bored sitting at home and I needed to go to my work to pick something up. So we invited Grandma Riggs and made it a trip to the mall as well! It was good times. We are so happy that Grandma and Grandpa moved here and are always around to play with. I think it's great P gets to see them and we get to go there and hang out with them when we're bored, which is a lot! So thanks Gma and Gpa, for letting us hang out at your house, for letting Paiton poop all over (Whoops, sorry Grandpa's sleeve!), and for loving Paiton and loving to play with her. We love you!
Matt has started coaching tennis and he is loving it. He has the A team because he is the best! Their first match is in a couple weeks, which we will sadly miss because we will be in Virginia. We leave a week from Wednesday, crazy. I can't believe it's time to go! We are excited but I am FREAKING out about the flights, so please think of us and hopefully we'll all make it there and back safe and sound.
Paiton is continuing to teethe as evidenced by her screaming fits, taking out her binky, turning it sideways and chewing on the hard part, and chewing on me while I'm nursing her. It's good times.
I think that's about it for now. Sorry I have been slacking on the updates. We are just crazy and trying to keep up!
1 comment:
So adorable as usual, love the new carpet!
Post a Comment