I had to help Dad with this pancake that he got with his omelet and we barely made a dent!
Then we walked around the Christmas House and found this awesome sheep skin hat that Papa just HAD to buy Paiton :) How stinking cute is she!? I tell you, they don't come any cuter!
We went down to the lake and looked around and took some pictures:
Giving Mommy nice loves!
Do you think this girl is used to having her picture taken!?
On the way home we stopped and watched some rafters on the crazy river. It was so high and so so choppy and dangerous looking. Needless to say the rafters flipped their raft on one of the big rapids and had to be helped by some kayakers. While watching we also spotted this:
Hmm....Not sure where the penguin came from but it was fun to look at! Mom and I are really curious as to what the deal with this penguin is. We even googled "penguin on the Payette river" but nothing came up!
We went to Dad's bosses "cabin". I say "cabin" because it was huge and more like a super nice house, not cabiny at all! Very beautiful. We also went to a home show and walked around.
On the way home we stopped at a wood carving place and walked around. There were TONS of bunnies hopping around and a bunch of chickens and roosters too!
This particular chicken must belong in a hair band. It had long, blonde hair that was literally blowing in the wind! Hilarious!
Papa playing with a bear for P.
Then we started the trek home and Paiton was very tired from the busy day. She was SUCH a good girl, she does whatever whenever and hardly ever complains!!
Tired girl all tuckered out!





5 comments:
Is that picture of the penguin serious???? There are no penguins in Idaho!!!!! Maybe at the zoo.
Uncle Tim said he heard of a lady that hoarded animals along the river up there. They were also growing some marajuana and found out that they were going to get busted so they let the animals loose. Could be how the penguin got there!
Everyone is convinced it's stuffed. It looked real to me although it didn't move the whole time we were there. But if it was stuffed it would have blown over, it was really windy. I have no idea. Spencer claims he saw a story on the news but who knows.
It looks like you guys had a fun day! It was so fun to see you up there, what a coincidence. After I left the Pancake house I realized I should not have given any of you guys hugs, I probably smelled like campfire :) You don't realize how bad you smell until you make it home-- I can't believe that penguin either, crazy :o)
such precious pics! thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment