Tabs

Monday, June 15, 2009

Paiton's Pigtails!

So I did Paiton's hair the other day in two pigtails and it was just about the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life. Everyone who saw her agreed!
Here she is, just as happy and beautiful as can be!

This picture below is probably my favorite picture of my little model ever. It is so sweet and cute!
Cameron and Aunt Cheri both thought she looked like Boo from Monsters, Inc. What do you think?





































Also, some very exciting news!! MATT PASSED HIS LAST TEST! He is officially a certified teacher! Woohoo! Congrats Matty!

(Notice the fuzzy beard that is growing...greeeat...)

4 comments:

Derek and Lori said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Way to go Matt. Now on to your Masters, right? -- Uncle Derek

Brooke and Brad Arnold said...

yeah, she does look like her, that's funny! How cute.

Wendy Rich said...

Great Job Mattlocke I am very proud of you. Although Paitons pigtails do still your thunder a little, shes so cute!

jill langston kaufusi said...

I love the pigtails! What a little sweetie.