Tabs

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Rain and a baby

Here are some recent pictures. Not too much to report on, the weather here in Idaho has been pretty terrible. I am so sick of rain and clouds. Where is our summer? We did have one nice day on Thursday and had to hurry and take advantage of it.
Paiton swung in her swing at Nana and Papa's in the sunshine.

Then we went on a walk around the neighborhood.

By the end of the walk Paiton was getting mad because the sun was right in her face so Papa decided it would be best to turn her around so that she wasn't facing the sun. Interesting strategy!

We had a bonfire that night and in true Lurcook tradition we had a lesson as well :) Spencer, Matt and Dad filled Mom and I in on satellites and the fact that there's probably life somewhere out in space. Wouldn't be a bonfire without a lesson!

Friday Mom and I and Paiton went to visit Amy in the hospital and meet Alyson Marie. She was born on Thursday and weighed 8 lb. 1 oz. She has lots of dark hair! Here she is:

Friday night Aunt Lisa and I were going to take Paiton to her first parade at the Dairy Days Parade. I love this one because it reminds me of when we were little and would go with the Wades every year and eat chocolate milk and fudgsicles! But in true Idaho form it rained and we didn't go :(
Here are just a couple pictures I thought were funny.
Paiton is obsessed with graham crackers! It is a good way for me to get stuff done because she'll sit in her high chair and eat them for awhile but it creates a HUGE mess to clean up!

And here she is with messy post-pigtail hair and a carrot covered face!
Cami is in San Diego right now and we are headed down there on Tuesday! Wish us luck on our 19 hour drive with a 7 month old....
And to all the Dad's out there - Happy Father's Day tomorrow! I will post pictures of whatever we end up doing soon! :)

1 comment:

Derek and Lori said...

I love the hair. Who'd have known, I have post-pig-tail hair every morning. -- Uncle Derek