Tabs

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Picture Craze!!

These are all pictures from before we left on our California trip, which means from the end of June! Sorry they're so late but I hope you still enjoy them!

Matt's birthday pie he requested - homemade peach!
Mommy's homemade whipped cream is delicious!
Paiton sleeping on Kotah!
Daddy's birthday lunch
My anniversary roses Matt surprised me with!
Chocolate and "bumping" (as Paiton says) on the trampoline is so fun!
I finally found some GIRL Toy Story shirts! Hooray!
She wouldn't take off the sunglasses, she's very chic!
Out cold:
Matt has been just dying to buy Paiton her first tennis racket. When he found this he just couldn't resist:

First lesson:
She LOVES her racket. Matt keeps it in his tennis bag for her and she'll run over to it and unzip and say "racket!" She'll also ask to play "tenny!" It's very cute.

Such a little model; think she gets her picture taken often!?
"Wimming" at Nana's
Ready for dinner!
Aunt Cheri, Uncle Ron, Trevor, and Kali came to visit. Here I am with Trevor and Kali:
At Matt's parents house Paiton loves to go look for strawberries in their little strawberry patch. She knows how to dig through the leaves and find them!
Eating the fruits of her labor:
Before our trip we went and had dinner with some friends. They had a piano and Paiton really wanted to play on it. We assumed she'd just sit and bang on it like kids do BUT our little genius {I know I say that a lot, but it couldn't be more true!} just nicely sat and played the same little melody over and over. I got a video of it I'll have to post. It was so great!
This is all 3 girls playing the piano!
Shelby, Paiton, Auni:
Crazy Curly Sue jumping away!
She insisted putting sunscreen on "my neck!"
Shelby and Paiton playing house
Mid-accident shot:
The following picture contains the cutest owl in the WORLD. I stayed up until after 1 am the night before our trip because she wanted a new owl and I promised to make her one. The ones she has are too big to sit with her in her carseat so I wanted a smaller one that she could hold. It turned out perfect:
However the morning of our trip she set it down as we were walking around the coffee shop waiting for Matt's parents and the next second it was GONE! We believe some creepy woman that was sitting on a bench near us stole it :( I asked every person I could find if they had seen it and no one said they had! It just vanished! RIP Owl.

No comments: