Yummm! Chocolate milk in a spider cup!
Cohen and Paiton checking out the new toys!
We had a redo of the fair, Paiton begged and begged to ride the ponies, then freaked out when I put her on one, so we watched from the sidelines and waved to Coco!
Paiton made a new, very sweet friend!
Playing in the box full of dried corn! So fun!
Look at that pretty girl! (Collecting rocks - she loves them so much!)
A running action shot! Haha!

I'm going to be two!
And we have some exciting news to share!
On Saturday Paiton went potty in her potty for the first time!!! Woohoo!! We have been trying for awhile but she has just been sitting on it reading her books, but this time, success! Afterward she looked into the potty and said "Well that's gross!" and walked away. Hehe!
When Cadon was being potty trained Papa would hang dollars from the wall that he would get if he went potty like he was supposed to. Well now it's Paiton's turn!
Woohoo! Paiton isn't a typical kid who wants to immediately spend her money, she loves to put her money in her piggy bank! She thinks it's funny because the pig says "Feed me, feed me!" When she puts money in!
And in even better news, she went poopy in her potty today, Thursday!! We are soooo proud of her! She gets a Dora sticker every time and she is so proud of it she is taking a nap with that sticker as we speak!! :)
That night we had a bonfire (probably the last one of the season) at Nana and Papa's. Paiton loves bonfires and it's so cute to hear her talk about it!
Here are just a few pictures from yesterday and today.
Paiton loves this Toy Story chair I got her last year. Yesterday she decided she needed some popcorn while sitting in it, and she decided to put it in the cupholder!!
Paiton got a new hat and I made her model it for me this morning!
Ok this next picture is SO cute you have to prepare yourself!!
Agh!!! So cute!! I think she is picking up some tips from Toddlers and Tiaras, she loves to watch that show, she calls it "the girls in the pretty dresses". :) Don't worry, we will NEVER enter her in those crazy pageants, she just thinks it's too fun to watch!





3 comments:
I love all the pictures. She is such a cutie pie.
I keep asking Cohen if he loves and misses Paiton and he says yes! I think he had fun playing with her on Saturday!!!!
cute pics as always! i lovewhat paiton said
'well that is so gross' sounds like something her great gma would say :)
hope uou got my message about coming up here - if you do make it of course you are welcome here anytime!
Post a Comment