Tabs

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Happy Birthday and 7 Weeks Old!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT!!

Happy 27th birthday Matty!! And happy 7 week birthday to Baby Q!! :)
Today we had a fun day! Paiton had a dentist appointment this morning. Some of the medicine she was on after her surgery turned a few of her teeth a funny color. The dentist looked at them and said he thought that's exactly what had happened and gave me some polish to use when I brush her teeth to try and get it off. He thinks it's just a stain and didn't affect her adult teeth. While we were there Titi Cami showed up for a quick appointment. We got done at the same time and we were heading to lunch for Matt's birthday so we invited her along! We like to hang out with her and had a lot of fun!
Matt chose Ling and Louie's for his birthday lunch. Paiton enjoyed the water fountain outside:
After stopping for some coffee we came home and got Paiton's pool all set up in the back yard. It is finally hot today for the first time this year! (Over 90 degrees - woohoo!!) It is SO nice to finally have a backyard we can use and have fun in! We couldn't even go out in our old house, it was a bad neighborhood and our backyard was just mud and sticks! This is SUCH a nice change!
P had a lot of fun swimming. She is FINALLY feeling better from her surgery. It was 2 weeks and 1 day of absolute misery for everyone in this house. It was so hard to watch her suffer so much and not be able to do anything about it. Luckily yesterday she started looking happier and screaming and crying a lot less. She finally started eating a tiny bit! Yay!! :) So we were very happy she had the energy to go swimming today!

Matt reading in the shade enjoying his birthday:
Tonight Matt has tennis and then we will hang out together to finish off his birthday! :)
Baby Quinn on his 7 week birthday:

There is a pool at the racquet club we belong to that we will probably use this summer. However I must say, it is nice to just stay in the backyard so that Quinn can be inside out of the heat, we can go in and out to get snacks and drinks, etc., so I don't know that I even want to bother!! :) We do, however, plan on having a pool party there at some point because you can rent it out!
And here are some older pictures:
I LOVE awesome kids shoes and got these for Quinn and Paiton over the weekend:
Little QJ snuggled up on the couch:
First time in shorts!
My most beautiful girl looking so grown up:
Silly girl!
Keeping him company during tummy time:
Which he, of course, slept through:
I FINALLY caught a smile on camera!!
He is starting to smile at us and talk to us. I LOVE it so much. He is still such a sweet baby, he melts my heart every second!

Paiton in her Arizona jammies supporting Bubba! (Brooke)
Quinn and his buddy Graidy. (My BFF Kim's son, he is 2 weeks older than Q)
And it's been awhile since I have posted funny Paiton quotes, so here goes!!
~She is so helpful with Quinn. If he spits out his binky she gives it back to him. If his mouth is closed she will say "Abre!" That means "open" in Spanish! She is very sweet and the second he starts crying she runs to him and says she will check on him. She also will tell me "Just give him to me" or "I'll just hold him for a second". :)
~Yesterday we were driving in the car and a rap song by Busta Rhymes came on. Paiton said "I just love Busta Rhymes. I want to give him a big hug and kiss. Mom, can you put my Katy Perry CD in?" Haha! Matt and I cracked up!
~Today's funny quote was "I'm a girl and I like danger!"


No comments: