I cannot believe it's been 10 weeks since this perfect little bundle of joy entered our lives. I remember being panicked when I found out I was pregnant and worrying about how I would ever love a second baby like I love Paiton.
Then came Quinn. He is my little soulmate. I love this boy. In a weird way that I don't understand, I needed this little baby. He is so calm. So sweet. So loving. And he smells.so.good.
He definitely completes me, and completes our family. I miss him right now, and he is fresh and clean from the bath and laying right here next to me. It's crazy.
Here he is on his ten week birthday:
And of course, can't forget the princess!! :)
And once we start taking pictures....it's kinda hard to stop :]
And take a good, hard look at the next picture. It is proof that I have the two cutest kids in the world. LOVE IT!






1 comment:
Oh my gosh he soooo darn cute. I just want to chew on his chubby cheeks ;)
Post a Comment