Tabs

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

11 Weeks


Today Quinn is 11 weeks old! Time FLIES. It's crazy.
Unfortunately Quinn spent this morning at the doctor's office! He has been super fussy the last few days and I thought it was his tummy bothering him but it was an ear infection! Poor guy! He hasn't even had a fever so I didn't suspect that in the least! Bummer! :(
He is still SO sweet and so calm. If I could just sit and cuddle that boy all day long that's what I would do. He is perfection.
Here is the big boy on his 11 week birthday today!
When I took him to the doctor today he weighed 13 pounds. He gained 14 ounces since his last visit 15 days ago! I thought this sounded like a lot but the doctor said that an ounce a day is exactly right for breastfed babies!! She said he is totally normal and great!! =)
These are from yesterday, look who finally decided to participate in tummy time!
The kids and I have been staying at my mom's house the last few days. Cameron had her ACL surgery on her knee last Thursday. This week my mom had to go to work and my dad had to go out of town so the kids and I moved in and took over to help Cami throughout the day. She's STUBBORN (wouldn't ya know) and refuses almost all the help, but I feel better at least knowing I'm here in case she falls or something. After all, we wouldn't want to miss that photo op. ;)
Well I forgot to pack jammies for Paiton so she has been wearing Titi's shirts to bed, which she thinks is totally cool, and I remember that being an awesome part of childhood too.
Somebody is obsessed with Baby QJ. Ok lots of somebodies, but mostly this guy:
Oh Uncle B. Such a softy.

**PS - Please forgive that 99% of the pictures I post are from my phone. I do have much better ones on my cameras but I don't have time to post them all here. Sometime I'll do a "good photo dump" and put them up. Until then it's phone pictures :) **

1 comment:

Joe, Riki, and Caydence said...

Oh my gosh he is cute. I just want to nibble on his face ;)he has to give the most precious kisses with that sweet mouth ;-0