Tabs

Monday, June 11, 2012

Quinn's First Haircut

Having a boy is so much different than having a girl in many ways. Paiton got her first haircut at age 3, Quinn is 13 months and just got his first!! I'm sure many baby boys get haircuts sooner than that, but Q has such amazing curly hair, I just couldn't bear to do it!! We have family pictures on Wednesday though, so today Quinn, Matt, and I all got long overdue haircuts. {The last time I got a haircut was right after Quinn was born. I honestly didn't have a clue how long my hair was but Angie straightened it before she cut it, and it was down to my waist! Crazy!}

Quinn did pretty good, he sat on Matt's lap and was unsure of the whole thing, and kind of whimpered through it, but at least she got it "cleaned up" and he is looking fantastic. :)
BEFORE:








 Angie saved me a lock:
 AFTER:


1 comment: