Tabs

Monday, September 10, 2012

My Photographer

We all know Paiton is my mini-me. 
Seems she has inherited my love for photography as well! 
I bought her a digital camera a few weeks ago and she loves it! She actually takes pretty great pictures with it. She asked me to share some on the blog ;) 
So, here are some of Paiton's pictures - taken by Paiton ALL BY HERSELF!!
{I love that this gives us the ability to see things as Paiton sees them, from her level, and her perspective. It gives a glimpse of what's important to her! So cool!}









  Quinn also loves to get his hands on the camera! :)

 Of course we have a bunch of her flamingos!


 Out the car window!


 Can't believe this one actually turned out!! Hehe!
 Taking a picture of the blister on her heel

She saw this and said "Oh, my pretty shoe!"



Of course tennis is on the TV.



 Oh, so pretty Matt.

 This one was just today. Paiton said "Oh, my, gosh! My animals look sooo adorable right now, I just have to take their picture!" Haha!!! :)
Good job P, you're awesome!

No comments: