I have to brag on Matt for a minute.
He rocks.
ROCKS.
Paiton started dance class for the year on Wednesday night. It's at a new place this year and we didn't really know what to expect. I, unfortunately, had scheduled a photoshoot for that same night not realizing that's when dance started. Matt took BOTH kids to dance at a new place, where we didn't know anyone, didn't know what the waiting area situation would be, etc., and at Quinn's dinner and bedtime. As someone who did this weekly last year, let me tell you, it's no small feat.
Stupid me didn't take any pictures before she left the house, grr, but she looked cute, of course!
Matt (and her teacher) said she did fantastic!
I can only imagine how many dads were there cheering on their baby girls with a baby in tow.
I'm sure the answer is: ONE.
We are so lucky to have you Matt, you are a brave soul. ;)
We love you with every ounce of us.
We love you with every ounce of us.
Love, Ashley, Paiton, and Quinn - your #1 fans





No comments:
Post a Comment