Tabs

Monday, October 29, 2012

Please Help??

Alright friends and family, I try to save the Scentsy begging for facebook. :) I am working HARD towards an all inclusive trip through Scentsy. It's totally possible that I make this, and it will also help my sponsor above me as she is really, really close to a major promotion. I got a promotion this month, and could get another one with a few more orders!!
If you are local and can get me your order by Wednesday, it will be FREE shipping. If you aren't local, shipping is CHEAP. If you haven't tried Scentsy, you'll love it, I promise! Start stocking up on Christmas gifts now! The Buddies are BOGO FREE right now but they are going fast and once they're gone, they're gone forever!! 

If you order with me this month - I'll give you a free bar if you also pre-order next months warmer! It's one of my FAVORITES:
It's $31.50 because it's on sale next month. The scent for next month is Peppermint Dreams, which is also on sale for $4.50. :) 

If you want to order online, please order here: https://ashleylocke.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy?partyId=110238100 

If you are local and want free shipping, please let me know!! I need orders by Wednesday afternoon!! Thank you to all!! And if you are one of my regulars who have already ordered from me this month (Mom, Kathy, Grandma, Stacie, etc.) PLEASE don't feel like you need to order again! <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">

No comments: