I haven't been updating at all!! Whoops! I really want to because my kids are so stinking adorable that I want to remember all the cute things they do!
At the top is a video I'm SO proud of!! It's Quinn standing for a few seconds in his braces!! Such a big boy!!!
Here's a rundown on Quinn:
-He's doing pretty good. He got his braces a couple weeks ago. He doesn't hate them near as much as we thought he would. He does pretty good with them, actually. He's still doing the same things, no real progress yet (except this standing). He still has PT every week.
-He talks ALL THE TIME now. He can say any word you ask him too. Some of my current favorites: Opcorn (popcorn), thank you, love you, please (he signs while he says it), Pai Pai, Binkie (he's obsessed), blankie, "P-U!" when we change a stinky diaper, and he waves his hand in front of his nose!, tickle (pronounced teekle and he looooves tickles and asks for them all the time!)
-He loves to "get" our noses too
-He's so much fun but so ornery at the same time. He has a temper like no other. He's very sweet though and good at apologizing by giving hugs and kisses.
-He loves all the kids and his aunts and uncles. He loves Uncle Brandon and calls him "B". He also loves his Nannie a lot. He often asks for her throughout the day. He crawls to the door to the garage and asks to see her.
-I know there's a thousand other things I want to remember, but, I can't. Quinn loves music, any and all of it. His very favorite is still the Fresh Beat Band and I have him and P fight over music every time we're in the car. He also loves the soundtrack to Pitch Perfect. (Who doesn't!?)
-He loves Fresh Beat Band, Yo Gabba Gabba, Bubble Guppies, and Team Umi Zoomi
-Paiton has been teaching Quinn Spanish. So if you tell him "Hi", it's likely you'll get an "Hola!" in return.
-Paiton is his FAVORITE. She's the first one he asks for every morning. I get him out of his crib and get my loves and then it's "My Pai Pai?"
Ok here's Paiton:
-She's still going to school and a genius as always
-She LOVES her brother. She is seriously the best. I don't know how I'd live without her, she's my soulmate. She is so helpful and kind. She calls Quinn "buddy" or "bubba" and is so very loving to him all the time.
-She's still doing ballet and she loves, loves, loves it. It's the cutest thing.
-She went to the ENT last month for recurring ear infections and ear drum ruptures. She needs tubes, but they're super expensive (thanks crappy insurance) so instead she just gets to go back to the ENT for a follow up in a couple months. Sorry P!! We still love you!
-She loves movies and music as well. She's great at memorizing songs the first time she hears them. She can sing all of the Pitch Perfect song and do most of the dances. Seriously, cutest thing ever.
Life here has gotten crazier. I am now watching an 8 week old baby full time - 11 hours a day 5 days a week. She's sweet. I forgot how much work a newborn is, holy moly. The kids LOVE her. Quinn is very, very sweet to her. He loves to give her kisses and tell me "Uh oh, baby Tatum" when she cries. He also really likes to lay by her when she's on the floor! He seems so big next to her.
Not much else to update on I guess, just the same old with an extra baby added to it these days! :) Photography is going really well, and I'm excited for the spring/summer/fall rush, it seems to be starting already.
I have one million pictures to upload, so I'll do that soon. I swear.





No comments:
Post a Comment