On Saturday we had a busy day! Paiton had a dress rehearsal and a dance recital for 1,000+ people mixed in with 9 photoshoots for me!!
I was the only one who was able to go to her recital. She did GREAT!!! The stage was huge, the crowd was huge, and the lights were bright, but they did fantastic!
I THOUGHT I was taking a video, but instead I was taking this horrible still shots. Something's wrong with the video on my camera. I need to look into that. Anyway, here you go!
To her left is Reese - her good friend from school!!
She did SO good and kept her smile on for most of their dance!!! She's so cute my eyes water just lookig at these!!
The end!!
They did SO good!! The crowd went wild! :) They performed at a dance teacher conference here in Boise. She was such a sport considering she'd been up early, and been dragged all around town for rehearsal, photo shoots, etc. She's my very best friend and such a good helper. I have no idea what I'd do without her!!!! I love you P!!!
**I'm on an updating binge, so there are new posts under this!**





1 comment:
Go P!!! You look like the prettiest ballerina I have ever seen ;)
Post a Comment