Tabs

Thursday, August 22, 2013

End of Summer Shenanigans

I've said it before and I'll say it again. 
My kids are the HARDEST ones to take pictures of. 
Sigh. 
Probably because I don't have the patience to take pictures for an hour. Probably because I don't get to be in the pictures with them, or helping, it's just me as mom AND photographer. I wish I could succeed at this.
Come Sept. 6 we will be getting this years family pictures done, maybe we'll have more success then! 
We have FIVE sleeps (as Paiton counts) until school starts, and we're trying to make the most of it. Today we met some of our favorite friends for some pictures and pre-lunch ice cream!!




 I just have to take a million pictures of Quinn walking. He's doing SO good!!

 Quinn and his "pew pew"






 These two crack us up. We're pretty sure we may be in-laws of these out-laws one day.


 We were walking to get ice cream and Emily tapped me on the shoulder and pointed to these two leading the way, so I had to snap a pic.





No comments: