If there is one thing Quinn loves, it's firetrucks. He calls them "Woo Woo's" and he calls firemen "Woo Woo Man!" It's SO cute and definitely something I'll miss when he gets older.
Yesterday Ema and Bpa kept the kids while I had a meeting with a bride. On my way to get them I noticed some firetrucks out shooting water in the field by our house. I picked up the kids and Bpa and we headed to watch them.
The firemen saw the kids and asked if they wanted to sit in the fire truck! They gave them hats and stickers and the kids were so thrilled! Quinn was just in heaven.
He kept saying "Pai Pai woo woo man!" And he looked through our pictures later and told me "Cute baby woo woo man!"
(He can't say Quinn, but he calls himself either "Q" or "cute baby". Hahaha! It's hilarious! I guess he hears that a lot. If he sees himself in a mirror or a picture he says "Oh! It's cute baby!" :)





No comments:
Post a Comment