Tabs

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Pai Diddle Diddle

Another weekend has come and gone and now it's March! I can't even believe it! We are going to Virginia this month to see Brandon come home from his 9 (I think...) months out on the Navy ship! Yay!! We can't wait for B to meet baby P! So exciting!!
Matt starts coaching tennis next Monday and he is really excited about it. Maybe the weather will stop being crappy so Paiton and I can go watch his matches! We have to get this girl ready for tennis since Matt is convinced she'll be a tennis champion!
This weekend we didn't do too much. Friday Matt was off work which was nice! We went to lunch with my parents and grandparents and it was a lot of fun! We hung out the rest of the day and didn't do too much. Then we took Spencer home with us for our visitation time ;) and the boys played all weekend. I spent Saturday night at my Mom's with Pai while the boys played Xbox at our house. I think Nana likes having P around to snuggle with :) She is so good to her, Paiton just lights up every time she sees her! Not that Papa or Titi minded having her here. There is never a shortage of love for that baby! She is being so big and holding herself up like a little kid! She got her first diaper rash this weekend :( It was very sad. Hopefully it goes away quickly!
This weekend Matt and his dad are painting our whole downstairs so it can be nice and ready for carpet on the 13th! Hallelujah! We are sooo ready for this to happen! Yippeee!!!! So Paiton and I will be staying at my parent's again so that P doesn't have to breathe in the fumes. Keilah and Kotah love going there and playing with their best friend, Maya! Good times for all!
Here is how cute Paiton looked for our lunch date on Friday:
Love the pants!! What a cutie! Matt and I say that she took all the cuteness from all the other babies born that day so that she could have it all to herself.
Paiton is also too big now to sleep in her snuggle blanket. At least, she thinks she is. She likes to move her hands a lot so it was beginning to annoy her being all swaddled up. But the downside is that now she moves her hands all night long, which means neither of us gets much sleep because she is constantly waking herself up! But if I put her in her swaddle blanket she throws a major temper tantrum! So here is how she is sleeping now:

We don't have many pictures of the three of us together, so here's a new one!

Paiton is such a big girl now. She was helping Nana give her a bottle while I was at work!

She also played with a little rattle toy for the first time while Titi was holding her. She actually loves this toy! It's so cute to watch her play with it and sometimes accidentally bonk herself on the head with it. Hehe.
Countdown to new carpet: 11 days
Countdown to Virginia and B: 23 days

3 comments:

Live.Laugh.Love said...

I Cant wait till you guys come up to see B come home. Cadon really misses his best friend. I hope the weather will be good enough to go to the beach at least once before you leave.

Brooke and Brad Arnold said...

We had the same problem with Wes and swaddling so we first would leave one arm out and then eventually left both arms out, it may not work for you but it did for us! :)

Lynn said...

Ahhh. my Comments keep getting messed up. Anyhow, I haven't been able to comment in a while b/c Miles is always sitting on my lap messing with things and it's hard to type with one hand holding him. He's asleep right now.

Anyhow, yea for brandon getting home soon, I'm so sorry about your friend Amy - that is going to be a rough one for a while I'm sure, your hair looks cute and P is getting so old! Wow.

I've gotta run and test out some paint samples before the kids wake up!