Tabs

Friday, February 27, 2009

Tagged

Ok I got "tagged" on a blog so now I have to write 5 things about 2 family members and then answer some questions.
Here goes:
Matt:
1. He is currently watching a movie in our living room with Spencer. I love how good he is to my family and that he loves them as much as I do.
2. He laid tile in our house and it looks like a professional did it! Good work honey!
3. He can make me laugh all the time. I try not to let him know that because it gives him too much power, but he pretty much cracks me up constantly.
4. He is a really good tennis player. I love to watch him play, he's just so cute!
5. He would do anything in the world for our baby girl.

Paiton:
1. She is snuggled up on her side by me sleeping right now. She has trouble sleeping if she's not physically touching me. Not kidding.
2. Paiton likes to be held by me constantly. Again, the touching thing. I think she kinda likes me ;)
3. I went into labor with her the day after her due date, although it felt like a week after.
4. She talks and grunts while she eats. It is the cutest thing I think I've ever heard. It makes my heart melt to nurse her and listen to her little voice. I don't want her to stop!
5. This little girl is my best friend. I spend every second of every day and night with her and I wouldn't have it any other way.

And now my questions:
1. How long have you been married? 1 year and 8 months
2. How long did you date? 3 1/2 years
3. How old is he? 24
4. Who is taller? He is, definitely.
5. Who sings better? It's not pretty either way.
6. Who is smarter? Depends on the subject. He knows a lot about everything so probably him.
7. Who pays the bills? I do.
8. Who does the laundry? I do.
9. Who sleeps on the right side? He does.
10. Who mows the lawn? He does!
11. Who cooks dinner? I do.
12. Who is the first to admit that they are wrong? Probably me. Matt's never wrong ;) I don't know, we're both pretty stubborn.
13. Who kissed who first? Oh geez I don't know. All I can say to Matt is "cat in a blender" :)
14. Who wears the pants? I probably do. Although he does too :)

No comments: