Ok, I finally got my camera back from my parents house and thought I'd share what was on it.
These are just a few from when we celebrated my dad's birthday on September 5. I managed to get not one single one of the birthday boy or of his presents! But he got some good ones! He got tickets to see KC and the Sunshine Band with Mom, and we and the Lurcooks pitched in together and bought him a nice, new shotgun bag! He got lots of other things too!
Oops! Paiton got her shoes on the wrong feet!

Paiton telling Grandma and Grandpa stories:

I gave Dad a little Malibu Rum bottle with his present, and Ryan found it and pretended to drink it! Silly boy!


Grandma reading the Paiton and Cadon

On September 13 we celebrated Matt's dad's birthday. I don't have any pictures from that at all! Man, I have been a lazy photographer lately! ;)
Every year my friend Kiki who I have known since birth comes up because her husband, Michael, plays on the Nationwide Tour. We got to see her this week and I was so happy to!!
Kiki is 7 months pregnant right now with her first baby boy, Jantzen.

It's kind of funny because exactly 2 years ago I was about 7 months pregnant with Paiton!

Had to get my super model in one of the pictures! She looooved Kiki, and called her Piki!

She also loved Debbie and gave her a big hug when she saw her and wanted to hold her hand while they walked.

On Tuesday Paiton and I got to go to lunch with Kiki at Olive Garden and then walk around the mall. Today we met my mom, Debbie, and Kiki at Olive Garden (again! Ok, we love it!) and had so much fun! Sadly we won't get to see them again before they leave on Sunday. Tomorrow (Saturday) morning Mom, Paiton, Grandma, and I are heading for a quick weekend trip to McCall! I am shooting a wedding up there and Grandma and Mom are coming to watch Paiton while I do that and so we can have some fun before and after the wedding! Matt has a tennis tournament that he is playing men's doubles and men's singles in this weekend. He had his first match yesterday and he cruised! He has THREE tomorrow, so good luck Matty!!
This afternoon I caught Paiton and Titi being teenagers together in Titi's room! :) They were rocking out to some music and while Titi did her hair, Paiton colored on her mirror. So cute!


Have a great weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment