Tabs

Friday, September 17, 2010

Go My Daddy!

Here are a few more pictures I found and wanted to share!
First a story that is one of my favorite Paiton stories and I keep forgetting to write it! The other day Paiton was being silly and I was trying to get her to come sit down so I could put her shoes on her. She was running around and wanting me to chase her. Finally I just sat down on the floor and waited for her. She finally ran over to me and sat down and I said "You are a silly girl! Where did you come from!?" and she looks at me a little confused, points to where she had been playing and says "Over there!" Ha ha ha!!
Last weekend we went and had dinner with friends we don't get to see too often, Kari and Jon and their son Franklin. Frankie and P had so much fun playing together!
Dog pile on Daddy!
I got Paiton some big girl panties, Ni Hao Kai Lan ones, and she LOVES to wear them! She looks just too cute in these!! She has not ever had an accident in her panties, but she still hasn't gone in the potty yet either! We're working on it and she's still really young to be potty trained so we're just trying to get her used to the idea so far!
When I told her I wanted to take a picture of her Ni Hao's she pulled up her shirt like this. Silly girl!
Love those buns!!
Prettiest face I have ever seen!
The other afternoon we went to Matt's school to watch him play in a staff vs. student volleyball fundraiser. Paiton loved watching and did her usual cheer for her daddy, "Go my Daddy!", complete with clapping! It was very sweet!
Matt is in the middle facing me in the white shirt. They made us sit up high in the bleachers so I couldn't get a good picture!
The last 3 mornings Paiton has woken up around 3:30 begging for a drink of milk and wide awake. It is exhausting! Each morning we have {luckily} fallen back asleep on the couch after an hour or so. Yesterday morning I just thought she looked so beautiful sleeping that I had to sneak some pictures.
After she woke up she wanted me to wrap her in her Dora blankie and make her snuggly!
This morning I left Paiton with her Gogurt to run to the bathroom and I came out to find her doing this:
It's fun to paint on your table with yogurt!! ;)

1 comment:

Joe, Riki, and Caydence said...

We love watching Paiton and the funny things she does. Thanks for the entertainment.