Poor girl. I was on the computer working and Paiton came waddling in looking very disheveled and said "The poopy is EVERYWHERE!" I ran out to the living room and noticed big puddles on the ground and couch of a bad smelling liquid! I asked her if she threw up, she looked at me confused. She hasn't thrown up since spit up as a baby. I started cleaning the rug and noticed that the vomit was all over her shirt. I stripped her of it and then noticed it was all over her, her back, her arms, her legs, and seeping out of her diaper. The vomit wasn't vomit. My poor baby girl was right, the poopy WAS everywhere!!
Without going into too much detail Paiton had a horrible explosion that left her, the couch, and my rug a mess!! My heart broke for her! I stuck her in the bath and cleaned her up. After her bath she told me "Mommy, I have tummy ache!"
We spent the day snuggling on the couch and eating Pedialyte popsicles. We had a few more diaper episodes but none as bad as the first. I didn't get any work done that I needed to, but it was one of those times where it just didn't matter! I got sick baby snuggles all day and that was way more important!
Today she seems to be much better. I, on the other hand, not so much!!





No comments:
Post a Comment