Tabs

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

First Preschool Graduation

Paiton "graduated" preschool at the end of May, for the first time. Due to the stupid rule stating that kids have to turn 5 by some certain date to start kindergarten, she really has 2 more full years of preschool ahead of her. Sigh. They do "graduation" every year for all the kids that will be going on to Kindergarten. It was really cute to see Paiton in her little hat. (Crazy me, can't believe I forgot to get a picture of her holding her Diploma! Gr!) She got a yearbook from her teach about her year there and it is sooo cute I want to throw up. She loves to look at it and so do we. As Matt put it the other day "Are you looking at her yearbook again? I've been doing that too. It's like when you walk by it you can't not look at it!" So true.  

Paiton and her teacher, Miss Carolanne
{In case you don't know the back story - Carolanne is the mother to one of my oldest friends - Kjeranne. Kjeranne and I met when we moved here in elementary school and I would cry every day because our teacher was mean. She was my very first friend in Idaho. Carolanne then taught Brandon, Spencer, and Cami in preschool and Kjeranne and I continued on through school together. Somewhere there are tons of pictures of us together, including our high school graduation. When Paiton was born, Kjeranne was working and was her nurse in the nursery, she gave her her first bath, etc.! Kind of a neat story!)
Miss Carolanne is fabulous and we love her to pieces!!!

 The graduate!


 I'm thinking this will have to be side by side with her high school graduation picture :)

These are just two random pictures I found on my memory card! Quinn eating a string cheese, yum.

And Paiton being a ribbon dancer, naturally.

1 comment:

Joe, Riki, and Caydence said...

Go Paiton!!! and many more preschool graduations to come :)