Quinn had Physical Therapy today. {Or Magical Therapy as Paiton calls it!}
He is doing great and we are sooo proud of him! When Matt went in to get him this morning he was sitting in his crib, then later this morning he was playing on his tummy on the kitchen floor and next time I looked at him he was sitting! This is pretty huge for him since he's never before been able to get from laying to sitting on his own! Matt had to get out his toolbox and move the crib down. Until this morning it's still been at the highest "newborn" setting since there was no fear of him climbing out or even sitting up! Now that he's making progress we had to move it down to the "big boy" setting. ;)
During Physical Therapy today he actually pulled himself to a stand twice mostly on his own, and more than that with help from the therapist. He also held himself up kneeling on his knees for quite awhile before toppling over! These are great milestones for Quinn and I'm so happy to see such progress! I'm hoping he'll crawl before his 18 month goal and walk before his 22 month goal! He's still doing a really great army crawl and the therapist thinks it won't be long before he's hands-and-knees crawling!
GO QUINN!!





2 comments:
Yay Quinn, keep up the good work ;)
So thrilled for Quinn's achievements! I feel your joy. I understand how you must be feeling. Let's just say "been there, done that"! He's going to be just fine. I love that P calls it magical therapy, cuz it kinda is!!!
Post a Comment