Quick phone pictures update. (typical.)
Paiton lounging at Roaring Springs last week:
Quinn and Paiton eating their snacks
4 of my favorite kids
The absolute loves of my life
One of the most horrific and hilarious moments of my life:
Paiton came walking up to me like this and said: "Look Mom! I'm 16 and pregnant and I hold my hands like this!" Umm....Yeah.
Paiton came walking up to me like this and said: "Look Mom! I'm 16 and pregnant and I hold my hands like this!" Umm....Yeah.
Paiton still insists on holding Quinn sometimes - nevermind the fact that he's nearly her size. She comes in at 28 pounds, he at 18. :)
There is no denying that these children are, in fact, Matt's. Quinn is obsessed with his tennis racquet. This particular day we were headed to the mall with Titi (see her, headless in the background?) and he refused to leave home without his racquet!! I sent a picture to Matt and his response was "Yes! That's my boy!"
Paiton fell asleep in the car one day sucking her thumb. I didn't know what else to do so I took a picture. Random. (Sidenote: Those tattoos stayed on her hands for well over a week. It was impressive, really. I had to avoid them at all costs in the bath. By the time I scrubbed them off for family pictures they were a nice, dingy, gray color)
Paiton and Keilah under the table at Nana's.
Paiton and Keilah under the table at Nana's - two years ago almost to the day!! CRAZY!!
Not that you didn't know - but Paiton loves attention and is quite the little model. At the mall one night she insisted that Matt and I take her picture by this guy. (I love her goofy, super giddy smile!)
This month marks Matt and I's 5 year wedding anniversary and 9 year semi dating anniversary. {We met in the summer of 2003 when Matt was a young 19 year old and I was an irresistible 98 pounder (I'm assuming since I couldn't get rid of Matt, that I must have been irresistible. Some may disagree.) Although we didn't "officially" begin dating until December of that year (b/c I made Matt work for it) we spent nearly every free second together from then on.} We have lived together for 8.5 years, been married for 5, had 2 crazy kids and all sorts of other "hads". That will all come in my anniversary post.
But tonight we got family pictures taken, as we do every summer. Paiton cried the entire time after begging to see the chickens, and then being afraid of/slightly obsessed with the whereabouts of said chickens. Sigh. Luckily Quinn was happy with the bag of Lucky Charms we gave him to keep him quiet, good parents that we are, and Matt and I changed clothes and got some pictures alone to celebrate 5 married years. Here's the sneak that Carissa (our photographer) put on Facebook for us. Aren't we cute?
Don't be fooled, Matt was whispering creepily in my ear.
He doesn't like his face in this picture, he thinks he has a double chin. I say, yeah, you do. But it's only because you're looking down. And we've been married five years. I can say you have a double chin, and that it's adorable. ;)
More pictures to come of all of us, and - if you're lucky - you just might get to see Paiton's crying face.
And yes, my gross Shingle-y back and I decided to do family pictures anyway. It started getting a lot more painful than it had been yesterday after we were done with pictures, and I tried to hide the nasty with my hair so hopefully it worked! ;)
And yes, my gross Shingle-y back and I decided to do family pictures anyway. It started getting a lot more painful than it had been yesterday after we were done with pictures, and I tried to hide the nasty with my hair so hopefully it worked! ;)
Love you Matty. Even with all the crazy.
















2 comments:
Cute pics! And happy 5 year Anniversary! I also wanted to point out that you never added Quinn's debut to the side of your blog. Totally important, duh. :) Kidding. a little.
Post a Comment