Two posts in one day!?
Amazing! ;)
Amazing! ;)
I have jumped in and started doing a personal photo challenge where you take one "good" personal photo every day and share it. Of course, I took more than one that I loved, so I'll share them here. :)
Quinn had group Physical Therapy today, which was awesome - as always!! (Note the sarcasm!)
He's doing really well and we're super proud of him. He's such a sweet boy!
I do have tons of pictures and updates to share, but for now, here's a glimpse of a few hours of today:
One of Q's favorite past times, sitting in a chair and writing on the chalkboard!
Well, she's definitely my child. She insisted on laying on the kitchen floor where the sun was shining in because "It's warm and I like to feel the sun."
The love between these two. Ohmygosh.
(Sidenote: P moved that footstool over by the couch and told Quinn "Now you won't fall off Bub, Sissy'll keep you safe.")
365 || Day 1: Daddy took the babies out to play after work. These three are my world.
And Quinny just looked to handsome, as usual.
I dared to say it was time to go in. My bad.
Ps- don't miss Paiton's birthday post under this!






1 comment:
LOVE the pics. Teach me your ways :) I love your little family!
Post a Comment