Tabs

Monday, November 26, 2012

And...she's {FOUR}!!!!

Four.Years.Old.
Where did the time go? Wasn't this just yesterday?: 
The day we found out she was a girl!

 Two weeks before I had her: 


 Some people look great while in labor. I'm not one of them. Also not helpful that it's like 2 am.





 Coming home from the hospital! 









 First Christmas: 



 First trip to McCall:

 First trip across the country, and to the ocean:
 Meeting Uncle B for the first time when he got off the ship: 

 First time meeting Ry Ry:

 First Halloween:


The morning of her First Birthday: 
First Birthday Party! Theme was "I'm 1!" Cake had an alligator on it because she was (and still is) obsessed with gators. :)

Second Birthday! Theme was Dora (was, and still is, obsessed with Dora ;) )




Third Birthday! Theme: Flamingos. Also had to do floating lanterns because she was, and still is, obsessed with Tangled. ;) 



Sorry for the picture overload, I just cannot even believe she's four. FOUR!!
She's my little built in best friend. And even if she weren't, I'd have picked her for my BFF. She's amazing, funny, way too smart, wise beyond her years, beautiful inside and out, stubborn, sassy, and full of life.
Paiton, 
You are in your second year of preschool, and you could not love it more. Everyone is your friend, although you have no problem telling me who was naughty or who got in trouble followed by "but not me mom, I'm a listener and a helper." 
You are so kind to your baby brother, we couldn't have handpicked a better sibling. You are loving and gentle. You love him so much you can't even stand it and will tell us that. You say silly things like "I just love him so much I want to squeeze him!" You have your own nickname for him, you call him "Bub" which just melts my heart. You are very encouraging and helpful to him. 
You love to help me as well, bring me diapers, help me cook, etc. 
Your favorite things are the iPod, watching cartoons, coloring, dancing and singing, making up your own songs, The Fresh Beat Band, Fanboy and Chum Chum (though we can't for the life of us figure out why!), princesses, Tangled, Brave, Cinderella, make up, dance class, Skittles, M&M's, quasadilla's, and chocolate milk. You hope to work at Dutch Bros one day. 
You are sassy and stubborn and have an attitude bigger than you are. You can have quite the temper, but get over things quickly and are so loving it's nearly impossible to stay upset with you. You're always up for a good kitchen dance party.
I had so many ideas of things I wanted to write about, but there aren't enough words. 
I love you to the moon and back, and then some. 
Thank you for being my BFF, my partner in crime, for being by my side every second of every day, and every second of every night. ;) I love you and while other's may think they have the perfect child, they obviously don't know you. ;) 

Paiton's 4th birthday lasted about a week! No, really!! 
We had her party on Sunday before her birthday. Actually, it was my due date!! ;) 
She wanted Mermaids for her birthday this year! 
I completely slacked and didn't do anything for it until two days beforehand, whoops!
I made these cute little snacks (thank you Pinterest!)




 Thank goodness for Matt. Without him, we wouldn't have had a party. He helped me cut dolphin shaped PB&J sandwiches, and helped get everything else in order!

 My littler mermaid!






 She got spoiled OF COURSE with her favorite things: movies, Squinkies, Lalaloopsies, and My Little Ponies.
The following day, Monday, Paiton had her friends from school over for a friend party!! We had a lot of fun, and it was Reese's actual birthday! (She is to the left of Paiton and is also in her dance class!) We had hotdogs and macaroni and cheese, cake, and played games. Lots of fun!
 I can't find the cord for my phone right now, so I'll upload pics from her actual birthday later, as they are all on my phone!!! :)
Happy Fourth Birthday Princess P!!!
We love you more than the world!!

No comments: