Yesterday Matt and I celebrated our six year anniversary. Saturday was Matt's 29th birthday too! I had to shoot a wedding and was gone all day/night so we didn't get to spend much time together Saturday.
Sunday we hung out at my moms a little bit to see them before they leave on vacation, then we both worked, etc. before we headed out for a date!
We borrowed the Mustang and cruised downtown!
I love this man!
In between us is the CW Moore Plaza building - see the green windows? We got married on the roof! It was the best!
Matt took me to dinner at Old Spaghetti Factory! It was delicious. One of my favorite restaurants.
After dinner Matt discovered Space Bar. It's a little bar full of old school, retro video games! It was so fun! This was us playing pinball
Frogger!
Tron!
I am so glad to have Matt on this life journey with me. He's my better half and keeps me laughing at all times. I had SO much fun last night, a couple hours of just being husband and wife. I sure love you Matty! :)
Here was my facebook status yesterday :)
Happy 6 year anniversary to my partner in crime! 9.5 years together, 6 years married, 2 apartments, 3 houses, 6 cars, 2 college degrees, countless jobs, 2 dogs, and 2 kids later I still love you as much as the day I met you. I still picture you walking to my apartment in your tan jacket. I sure love you. Here's to six more.














1 comment:
Argh! i posted a comment for this post on your QUI
Post a Comment