On May 31, 2013 Paiton graduated.
From Preschool.
For the second time.
There will be a third time.
Sigh.
Poor kid and her fall birthday. Had I known I was going to birth a genius I'd have planned better ;)
Because of her birthday she will have three years in Preschool, when really she's probably ahead of most Kindergartner's right now! But we love her preschool teacher and I'm SO not ready for her to be gone even more, so we are happy for the extra time with her!
Here she is on her first day of preschool this year!
And here are some pictures from throughout the year at field trips!
This wasn't a field trip, but this picture of her playing air guitar cracks me up :)
Grrr. Upside down, but covering their ears at the firestation when they set the smoke detector off.
And last but not least, preschool graduation, 2013! :)
Quinn was thrilled to discover a bunch of tractors underneath the playhouse!
She changed so much from her first day to her last day. Her baby face is GONE. That breaks this Mama's heart, but I do love watching her grow!
Here are some Paiton facts:
-She still loves school just as much as ever. However, she always makes a point to tell me that she loves non-school days too because her favorite thing is just to be home with her family! :)
-She knows her WHOLE address and my phone number, and how to call 911 from our phones.
-One day she just started reading. Reading signs, reading books, etc. I bought her some early readers off Amazon, which she flew through. It still catches me off guard when she reads a sign and says something like "Mom I know that says 'land for sale' but what land are they talking about?" or "Mom that says "Hot food to go! we should take some home!" etc. She's a smartie pants and I LOVE it. Matt and I are both bookworms and I know she'll follow suit.
-She is constantly making up and singing songs. She dances ALL the time and is a very musical/performing type of girl.
-She talks non stop. No really, she never, ever stops. Even when she's alone!
-She has a great imagination. She can play forever by herself making up stories, names for her babies, etc., etc.
-She is the best big sister we could ask for. So loving and helpful to her brother. So helpful to me. She often calls Quinn her "boo boo" and makes sure he's always ok. She's such a good cheerleader to him as well with his walking.
-She is full of sass. Full of it to the brim. Her mouth often gets her time outs and yet, she doesn't seem to stop. I just don't know where this comes from...
-We love her to absolute bits and pieces. I can't imagine my life without these kids. They are simply amazing.
-She talks non stop. No really, she never, ever stops. Even when she's alone!
-She has a great imagination. She can play forever by herself making up stories, names for her babies, etc., etc.
-She is the best big sister we could ask for. So loving and helpful to her brother. So helpful to me. She often calls Quinn her "boo boo" and makes sure he's always ok. She's such a good cheerleader to him as well with his walking.
-She is full of sass. Full of it to the brim. Her mouth often gets her time outs and yet, she doesn't seem to stop. I just don't know where this comes from...
-We love her to absolute bits and pieces. I can't imagine my life without these kids. They are simply amazing.





No comments:
Post a Comment