Tabs

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Backwards scooting!

Here is my silly girl eating her toes on the couch:
I don't blame her, they're the cutest toes ever!!
Here are a couple pics of my baby girl playing on the floor. She is an expert at getting where she wants to be. She looks behind her, spins around until her feet are pointed where she wants to go, and then cruises backwards! Of course the first thing to catch her attention is the dog water. Great!
I bought these leg warmers (as Matt calls them) before she was born. They were recommended for people with wood floors so that as they are learning to crawl it doesn't hurt their knees! How cute is she!? Very happy to be able to get around.
A short video I took just with my camera, not the camcorder. Little Miss Scooty!

2 comments:

Joe, Riki, and Caydence said...

What a cutie!!! She thinks outside the box when she is problem solving :0) she may be a designer one day.

Derek and Lori said...

Love those chubby thighs! She's a beauty!!!
Miss you.
Aunt Lori