Tabs

Friday, July 3, 2009

Our California Trip

I am working on uploading pictures from our trip to California. It was a total blast! Paiton got to meet everyone down there and she was a hit, of course! I have a gazillion pictures so it may be awhile before they're up! We had a BBQ for the whole family one day, went to Seaport Village, went to the beach and collected sea shells for Paiton, went swimming a bunch and all sorts of things. It was a lot of fun and I can't wait to share our pictures! Check back soon! Thanks to the Wiesners for letting us take over their house. (I mean it, we had stuff everywhere!!) And thanks to Bentley for letting us have your room! Thanks to everyone for coming by to see us, we miss you all already! And especially thanks to Cameron and Spencer. I don't think Paiton could have gotten a better Titi and Abba. The whole drive down Spencer entertained Paiton and put her to sleep in her carseat and was just awesome. While we were there Cameron got her down for naps, played with her, changed her diaper, got her dressed, everything! Anytime we went anywhere Cami made sure her purse was full of toys and snacks for Pai. On the way home she kept Paiton company in the backseat and played with her and comforted her when she was upset. She is so great. Thanks guys, we couldn't have done it without you!

No comments: