Tabs

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Look at that tush!

Here are some more pictures of our model! It was bath time but naked Paiton wanted to roll around on the bed for a little while first. And if you had this figure you'd want to show it off too! :)
Sticking her tongue out as usual. We want to thank Titi Cami for teaching her this. Now anytime she gets in trouble or is being a stinker, out comes the tongue!
And we definitely have some bragging to do! Paiton is learning new tricks so fast! Yesterday my mom watched her so that Matt and I could go to the movies. We haven't been out without the baby in months. We think the last time was back in December! It was nice to go. Nana took such good care of Paiton and when we came home she had taught her two new tricks!! When we say "How big is Paiton?" She holds her arms up over head and we go "So Big!!" It is really cute. Mom said she also started trying to say Uh Oh! Can't believe we missed that one! She loves throwing things on the floor and making us pick them up and yesterday she kept doing it to Nana and Grandma Riggs and they kept saying Uh Oh and then she started trying to say it! Too stinking smart this baby is!
On Thursday I was cleaning out her dresser and she was sitting on a blanket on the floor with me. When I looked over she was hiding her face in the blanket. She apparently taught herself how to play peek a boo! Here is a video I took. I had to run and grab the camera to capture our first game of peek a boo! I just am surprised every day that she learns so quickly. This is SUCH a fun age.



As I am sitting here typing Matt and I are sitting at the table with Paiton. She threw her toy off the highchair, looked at us and said clear as day "Uh oh!" I LOVE THIS GIRL!!! SHE IS SO SMART!!!

2 comments:

Joe, Riki, and Caydence said...

Super cute buns. Caydence and I love the peek a boo video. Caydence says she loves you guys and she misses you.

Brooke and Brad Arnold said...

That's so cute, love the video.