Tabs

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Airplane, Cracker, Crying and Laughing

Last night Matt taught Paiton a new word: airplane. I got this video of her saying it. It's so cute!

She is quite the talker now. Her list of words include: Mama, Dada, Abba, Maya, Nana, Baba, Baby, airplane, cracker, Uhoh, more, drink, RyRy, and her little version of Thank you sometimes. She also says bookie, which is book, but for some reason only refers to The Poky Little Puppy and no other books. So smart!
I also got this video of her saying cracker:


This is going to be video overload, but these are too cute not to share!
I have posted before about the toy that plays Twinkle Twinkle Little Star that makes her cry, well awhile ago I got a video of it. Here it is:




And a super cute video of her laughing:


Enjoy the cutest baby in the world!

No comments: