Tabs

Friday, December 18, 2009

Meeting Santa!

I thought it was time for some more pictures (of course!)
Paiton finally got over her fear of her Pack N Play and now plays nicely in it while I take a shower!


Another example of the girly girl she is - whenever she finds hair things around the house she holds them up to me and wants me to put them on her! Silly girl!


She discovered it's very fun to open the doors of our little cupboard and pull out all her food and cups!




Today Mom, Grandma Riggs, Paiton, and I braved the mall to get some Christmas shopping done. While we were there Paiton met Santa!!
It didn't go well at first:

But then she decided it would be ok to stop crying and stare with no expression. We couldn't get a smile out of her though!!

No comments: