On Saturday we took the kids and headed to the Kuna Christmas Parade. It was sooo cold. I would guess it was below 20 degrees. We got all bundled up and had fun watching, although Paiton and Ryan probably couldn't have cared less!
Here are a couple pictures of Paiton giving her daddy loves and watching football with him!
My favorite kids in the whole world!
Getting ready to get out of the car and into the cold!
My family!
Very blurry, but it's Carissa, Ryan, Brandon, Me, Paiton, Cadon, Matt and Mom watching the parade.
Paiton and Ryan bundled up in the double stroller. They both had on warm hats and their snowsuits, I think they were the warmest of all of us!
Mom rocked an inside out headband on accident so I had to take a picture!
Brandon and Ry Ry
Papa bought Cadon some powdered donuts to snack on. Delicious!
It has been so ridiculously cold here, we are talking -8 degrees when Matt leaves for work. It's the kind of cold that makes Paiton gasp when we step outside, so we haev to get her nice and bundled up to leave! I love her mittens!
And these are just super cute pictures of her giving her PinkBerry loves this morning while she was waking up to eat breakfast. Such a sweetie.
Unfortunately we had to make another trip to the doctor today. I think they should give her Paiton her own room since we are probably single handedly keeping them in business! Matt noticed that Paiton had a rash on her torso yesterday. I kept an eye on it and didn't give her her antibiotic last night, just in case. This morning it was worse so I gave her a plain bath and called the doctor. They wanted to see her. Dr. Zieba looked at her and said she was having an allergic reaction to the Bactrim she was on for her reflux. She said that we were lucky it wasn't a worse reaction and that it was a good thing I hadn't given it to her last night. She wrote her a prescription for a different medicine. Poor girl! Luckily she is fine, just kind of whiny and maybe a little itchy but she just has the worst luck! So from here on out whenever she is at the doctor's or getting medicine we have to tell them she is allergic to the Sulfa family and cannot have any of those meds!!





2 comments:
Love all the pictures of you all bundled up. Looks COLD!! Hope the parade was super fun, since you had to endure the freezing weather.
Hope Paiton is feeling less itchy now that she is on a different medication.
And.....yes....your mom really can rock an inside out headband like no one else! :)
You got that right Lori!!! Noone does it better than me! And never on purpose either! I'm just naturally dorky! Miss you guys (:
Post a Comment