Tabs

Sunday, December 13, 2009

First Snow Tasting!

Paiton playing with her farm

Paiton trying to get Ry Ry while he eats a snack



We have a ton of snow at our house right now! We woke up to about an inch yesterday and Matt went out to shovel and Paiton and I went out to play! It was snowing while we were out there and didn't stop all day! By the end of the day you couldn't tell Matt had shoveled and we had about 4 inches!




Paiton discovered eating snow for the first time! It was so cute. She got it on her glove and then started licking it off. Delicious!










Paiton gets her teeth brushed every night like a good girl. She is very good about it. I put her on the counter and tell her it's time to brush her teethies and I say "open big!" and she does. It's very cute. I think she likes it.






At the end I always say "Where's your teeth?" and she smiles and shows me how clean they are!

2 comments:

Derek and Lori said...

Absolutely gorgeous pictures of Paiton in the snow.
And good girl for brushing her teeth so good.....that way they will stay as white as snow!!!!

Derek and Lori said...

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL CHILD!!!!

How much for the little girl? I'm in the market to gain a fourth daughter. I figure if you've mostly house-trained her, then she's good to go. I'm sure I'll have to settle for being the great-uncle, and that's okay. I have to say it again... what a beautiful child.

Uncle Derek