This morning she woke up very sad for some reason. Maybe because she is a girl! She woke up crying and has been doing the lip and crying all morning for no reason. It is very sad. She insisted on eating her breakfast sitting on my lap instead of in her high chair. She is taking a nap now, so hopefully she was just tired, I don't want my baby to be sad!! :(
Carrot faced smile:
Mommy can't eat chocolate ice cream without sharing with the baby!
Fast asleep on the couch. Matt and I were talking about how she is sleeping like such a big girl now!
Just the positions she sleeps, it's not baby-like anymore!





1 comment:
I'm glad she is feeling better. I remember it being the WORST feeling in the world when you can't do anything more to make your baby feel better. I used to feel sick to my stomach when the girls were sick....and Taylor was sick alot.
Just know that it does get better when she gets a little older, she will have words to tell you what hurts.
We love you....give her kisses for me!!!
Post a Comment