Tabs

Friday, January 1, 2010

{Happy New Year!}

Happy New Year everyone!
I hope everyone had a good and safe New Year's Eve! It was, as it always is, Spencer's birthday! He turned 17! I can't believe he is so old! It started snowing yesterday afternoon so we hurried and headed to my parent's house before we got snowed in at home and missed the party!
Spencer wanted Baja Fresh for dinner, but when Mom and Cami went out to get it the roads were so slippery that the two cars in front of them slid off into a ditch, so they stopped and got hamburgers where they were and headed home! After that we had cake - red velvet for one and cheesecake for the other. Then we played a round of Quelf! By that time it had snowed a lot and was very, very icy out. We wouldn't have made it home in the Jetta so Dad drove us home in the Durango so we could let the puppies out. Thanks Dad!
I only got one picture the entire day. It's the birthday boy wearing a helmet during Quelf:


Paiton has been sick the last couple of days with fevers between 103-104. Poor girl. She is having a very hard time sleeping. She has a cold and is also getting two molars on top! She can't breathe and keep her binky in at the same time. It causes problems! Rough time!


The other day I had to go to a work meeting and since Matt has been on Christmas break he got to stay home with Paiton. When I came home she was like this:


Matt likes to turn on music and dance with Paiton and he said she was dancing away, and then laid down on his arm and fell asleep. Silly girl!

The other day she even had fancy hair! I did the thing where you put it in a ponytail, then you pull it back through. Too cute.



I figured it had been awhile since I posted pictures of the dogs so here you go! Kotah decided that it would be fun to climb into the laundry basket of sheets and take a nap...all night!



And here is Keilah sitting:



That's all I have for now! Nothing too exciting!
Happy 2010!!

No comments: